TOP TEN REASONS
TO OPPOSE IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL
By Woodrow Wilcox
10. President Barack Obama supports the Immigration Reform Bill. So, logically, it must be a disaster waiting to happen.
9. Senator Dick “Turbin” Durbin added an amendment to send all conservative American radio talk show hosts to Mexico as “GUEST WORKERS” – PERMANENTLY!
8. Senator Carl Levin of Michigan added an amendment that guaranties that illegal aliens who work at his favorite buffets, restaurants, and bars will get processed first for the new visas in the bill. Senator Levin figured that amendment would get him better service whenever he wines and dines.
7. Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina has been calling opponents of the Immigration Reform Bill “NO-NOTHINGS”. But, everyone knows that Senator Lindsey Graham is a
6. Senator John McCain of Arizona promised that if the Immigration Reform Bill is not passed, he will rant, rave, and drivel in the Capitol until he gets his way.
Most Americans want to see that!
5. The Immigration Reform Bill is supported by the ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO WANT TO INVADE AMERICA AND RESTORE
THE OLD MEXICAN EMPIRE COALITION.
4. The Immigration Reform Bill is supported by the DRUG DEALERS ALONG THE MEXICAN BORDER WHO WANT TO SEND MORE DRUG DEALERS INTO AMERICA COALITION.
3. The Immigration Reform Bill is supported by the
MAKE AMERICA SAFE FOR FOREIGN TERRORISTS COALITION.
2. The Immigration Reform Bill is supported by many American employers who want easy access to employees who can be threatened with deportation if they don’t keep their mouths shut about dangerous working conditions, not getting paid for overtime work, environmental hazards and violations, etc.
1. If enough Hispanic illegal aliens become voters,
Jeb Bush will be elected President.
© 2013 Woodrow Wilcox